Monday, September 1, 2008

Curly Girl Arts

Our Curly Girl with one of the masks she made........


My daughter loves to draw. If any of you are interested in seeing some of her work, check out the blog I set up for her.
I set it up as sort of an on-line journal. This way, she can see how she has progressed over the years. I don't know if this is just 'a phase' or not but I hope not.
Of course, as her mom, I think everything she does is great.
My hopes are that one day she will take over the blog and have this history about her drawings and eventually, her own musings.....

Her blog is www.curlygirlarts.blogspot.com

Or you can click on "curly girl' on the right under the "Friends and Family" heading from my blog.

If you see something you like, feel free to leave her a comment...she really gets a kick out of them.
Plus, we all know how encouraging it can be when you get a nice comment.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful... I think now as an adult.. I wish my parents kept some of my things like that as a child. We moved too much so all those types of things got tossed. It's funny how one wishes they had things like that in their life. Sometimes I think it makes you feel real to have the past like that.
M
I am scooting over right now to take a look see :)

jillytacy said...

You know I'm a fan of Curly Girl's artwork. I just stopped by to check out her latest work. I love buddy and I'm amazed at the horse. I can't draw a horse for the life of me!

jfn Photography said...

So awesome to find your artistic talent at such a young age. I will be checking out Curly Girl's artwork! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...