Wednesday, December 15, 2010

surprise mail...

Don't you love surprise mail?

I mean, good mail....not those surprise bills that haunt you long after you thought you'd paid them off!

Well, I got two surprises in the mail!!!!

Gin is participating in my YOE this year and she sent me a sweet ornament as a thank you!

Here is Rudy on Kaela's pillowcase. She snatched him away so I had to steal him back for the photo.




And here he is on my YOE tree. Isn't he cute!



Then, Nadine of Apron Valley Road ran across some naughty mushroom fabric and surprised me with some!

She also sent one of her little shoop bags (named for the sound it makes when opened.)




Thank you to you both for my surprises, I truly appreciate them!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

What nice surprises! You deserve wonderful surprises as you are an amazing friend and a wonderful swap mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...