Friday, January 14, 2011

fun mail....

I got some fun mail again! I love it when I open the mailbox and don't cringe from stacks of bills!!!!

I was in Amy Lyons ornament swap and sent in a few of these ornaments seen here and here.

I got these in return...I left them in their packaging to protect them since Christmas is over so forgive the glare.

This one may be used in February...hmmm...



Too cute, with a little bell....


this beaded tree is a work of art and labor of love!


a cute angel....

and the favorite...twinkle bear! This ornament WAS wrapped in cellophane too....but Kaela ripped it open before I could stop her!


5 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

What a wonderful bunch of ornaments! They are all adorable but there's something about that heart that keeps catching my eye.

Doris Sturm said...

Wow, you got all these? You need a huge Christmas tree this year :-)

What a unique Christmas tree that will be with all different and home made ornaments!

annemarie said...

This are adorable ornaments - you had a talented partner.

Elaine said...

So cute. Great swap partner!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Those are so cute. I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...