Monday, April 4, 2011

Gunter!

After my last Gunter post, Kaela and her friend took pity on me and said they'd go see Gnomeo and Juliet with me! I was so excited!
I bundled up Gunter and a toy gnome to drop for Toy Society and off we all went.


When we got there, the movie was GONE! (They hadn't updated their website yet.)

I decided to do the drop anyway and ran into a packed theater showing HOP. I stuffed Gnomeo into a cup holder, took my picture and ran back out.




Here he is...I hope someone rescued him!


Since we were already at the movies, we went to see Beastly instead.
Dean didn't want to see it anyway so this was our chance to watch it.


Notice the girls sat BEHIND me....ashamed of my date with Gunter. I wasn't upset though...they both had enough perfume on to choke a horse.

Lucky for me, Gunter was a good date. He didn't eat my munchies, kept his hands to himself (hee hee) and best of all, he kept his mouth shut during the sappy scenes!

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

After your first posting about Gnomeo and Juliet, I saw an interview with Elton John so then realized what it was all about. Sorry you didn't get to see the movie after all. Haven't heard of Beastly. I don't go to the movies here because they cut so much due to censorship. Just isn't worth the effort. Have a great week. :) Tammy

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Sorry you missed your movie but it looks like you and Gunther had a good time anyways. Teenage girls and their giggles and perfume. What a fun age, but I'm glad it's over for me.

Your movie theater has such comfortable looking chairs. Ours look nothing like that.

jillytacy said...

Sorry you didn't get to see the movie! Hopefully it will be out on DVD soon. Gunter looks like he was a good date though. Your toy drop was sweet.
How was Beastly? I love retellings of fairytales so I read the book thinking it would be right up my ally. I didn't love the book so I haven't gone to see the movie.

manda said...

lol you crack me up!! how was Beastly?

LittleRed said...

I love your date....he's very handsome:)I bet he was quiet through the whole movie. Gnomeo turned out perfectly too!

Kathy - mom of many said...

Hi Val, just stopping in to say "Hi." Looks like you had a good time despite not getting to see your preferred movie. Best part is not having to share your munchies ;) Have a great day.

Unknown said...

I remember the perfume days......haha.
I love the picture of you and gunter!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...