Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spookify Me Saturday

This week's ironcraft challenge was "imaginary friends."
In keeping with Halloween, I used a sweater that had seen better days and made
Gunter a little friend he could hang out with while passing out candy.

Here is Frankie:



Here they are watching Gnomeo and Juliet together!


Gunter got so exited, he jumped up on the chest to get a better view....


Later, I overheard Gunter and Frankie discussing Halloween.
Gunter told Frankie (quite proudly) that he was going to be Owl-man.
Frankie said, "I'm going as myself, I'm already a monster!"

4 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Frankie looks frighteningly wonderful! I'm sure he and Gunther will have lots of fun handing out candy together.

Kerry said...

I Love him!!!
I think I need to rummage through my sweaters, and see what I can find.
Gnomeo and Juliet ... still one of my most favorite movies ever - I'm sure Gunther can't get enough of it. Next, he'll be asking for his own Juliet!!!
Hugs

Quiltingranny said...

Where do you find the time to be so awesomely creative?

jillytacy said...

I love your new monster! Sew cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...