Wednesday, January 18, 2012

December went by so fast that I never got around to posting Dean's dessert of the month. The fact that I made them New Year's Eve doesn't mean I forgot!

Peanut Swirl Brownies (photo courtesy of Barefoot Contessa)

Picture of Peanut Swirl Brownies Recipe

Anyway, Dean and I saw an episode of Barefoot Contessa and he immediately wanted to try these. I wasn't so sure since they had coffee in them...I'm not a fan of coffee.
However, since this was Dean's dessert choice, I made them and they were really good.

Click here and it will take you to the recipe...btw, I halved it because it makes enough for a crowd.

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sound yummy! I like watching her show but sometimes she does seem to be making recipes for a large crowd. Hope you are having a good week. Tammy

jillytacy said...

Looks yummy! Peanut butter and chocolate are always good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...