Tuesday, January 8, 2013

StashBuster Challenge

Every year, I bust me some stash.........but it doesn't seem to do much good.  I always have more....in fact, right now my craft room is truly over flowing.

Let's see what I have right now, why don't we?

yarn in drawers....



yarn in bags...



yarn on the FLOOR...


 boxes....




and more! 




I promise I didn't buy much last year....most I've had awhile and some was given to me  (secret happy dance )
But even with all the crocheted gifts and kitty beds I made last year, I have way more yarn on hand than I need. (or should I say is "healthy...")

Oh well, to help de-stash (again) I have joined Linda  at Linda's Crafty Corner and Ana at Lanas de Ana for their stash busting challenge!

3 comments:

Ana BC said...

I am so glad you joined us at the Stash-Buster Challenge. We are aiming at diminishing our yarn stashes this year, by encouraging each other, sharing ideas and project links etc. So let´s get our creative juices flowing...
See you soon!
♥ Ana BC

linda said...

welcome from me too Ana, you have one beautiful stash there I can't believe how neat and organised it is! Looking forward to seeing your creations :)

Tammy said...

Glad you joined in. I have yarn coming out my ying yang. Ha! Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...