Monday, August 5, 2013

Mosaic Monday!

A few weeks ago, I helped some friends to learn the very basics in mosaic.   I made a couple stepping stones while helping them work on their projects.  

The kids love this one....I just don't know where to put it yet.  The grout is actually a bright yellow but it was hard to see on such a sunny day.



this one is already in the yard being used...it is much easier to step on it than the mulch when barefoot! 



I have 2 more stepping stones to finish......better get to work!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your mosaics!! Someday I'm going to give it a try!

Unknown said...

I have two tree stumps that I want to do the top of. Maybe after Taylor leaves. I have never done mosaic anything but I think it will be fun.

jillytacy said...

I love both of these mosaics. Someday I'm going to come to your house for a basic mosaic making lesson. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...