Monday, August 26, 2013

Mosaic Monday

I made a table top a couple years ago but decided to use the top in the yard instead. I put the stand in the garage and stared at it every time I got in and out of my car.  Finally, I decided to put it back in the yard.

After mulling over what I wanted, I sketched out this little design for the table...



then I got to work...


and ultimately created a new "top" and I have a sweet little table to put in the yard for Matt to mow around!

close up of the little bird...



I'm sure this little table will also hold a glass of wine from time to time....

Edited 8/27....so today I come online to post a new book I just read and I see my little Christian badge on the sidebar.  I never even realized that I sketched something out that looked almost like it.  Funny how your mind works.  And here I was thinking I was being all "original" and stuff!  HA! 

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love it !!!
Val, you have so much talent ..... especially when it comes to your mosaics.
Big hugs
XXX

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I got to see it in real life and it is absolutely gorgeous! You did such a great job. Love all your mosaics. Have a great week. Tammy

jillytacy said...

I am always in awe of your mosaics, you are so talented! It's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...