Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween prep...

This weekend, I finished this wreath for a friend of mine.  I love that I got to do a little stash busting with this project.  




I also put up my Halloween decorations. 






My pumpkin patch is slowly being taken over by zombies!





And Alice joined them!  




I used paperclay for her head and made the mistake of not using tinfoil or a styrofoam ball as the form.  OH. MY. GOSH.  Her head is so heavy I could bash someone's skull in with it.  So heavy that she keeps folding in half and I have to prop her up.  

 Too bad, so sad.  I love her anyway. 

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Love all of your Halloween decorations but I'm partial to the sweater pumpkin patch and the zombies! Love them.

Anonymous said...

Cute wreath! I like the balls of yarn, and I really liek your zombie doll with the "Will Work for Brains" sign. Too cute!!! I'm pinning a few things!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive money for every visit to your short urls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...