Wednesday, February 26, 2014

this and that....

This past week was a busy one.  I had stuff to do for the kid's and myself before work, during work, after work....it was one of those weeks!

Kaela helped redo my door and my neighbor's door. 



 I had an idea to use bunting to change out the saying so I could use it the rest of the year.



Chrysti asked to have something simple with just a couple ladybugs....



What is it about this little dog that makes so many people smile?  

Matt's girlfriend got a car for her birthday.  The first thing a teenager needs in a new car is a trash bag so I stitched one up for her.  In giraffe, her favorite.



She loves it....now how about a steering wheel cover?  I happen to have a tutorial pinned so just maybe......

1 comment:

~Xo said...

Aw! I LOVE Snoopy!!! He's my favorite beagle. Makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...