Monday, April 20, 2015

Kaela's art

Kaela doesn't bring her sktechbook home often....so when she does, I have to snap pictures FAST!

Some of these are class sketches she had to do to "fit" a quote the teacher had put on the board...others are for, well...others!

 pencil for fun at home

  
 ink and watercolor, a gift for someone



pencil for class quote

                                                                   
   acrylic for local exhibit


colored pencil for practice at home


acrylic for class quote (my favorite!)


pencil for class quote


colored pencil and "liquid white out" for fun at home


Her work amazes me.  Brings tears to my eyes.  I hope all parents of gifted children tell them how wonderful they are.  I hope and pray she never stops developing her gift.

"Art is not about what you see, it is about what you make others see..." -Degas

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Kaela - you are so unbelievably talented !!!! Val, her work is outstanding, I hope it stays as a life long passion :-)

A Little Creation said...

WOW!! Those are fantastic.
Chris =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...