Saturday, April 4, 2015

More catch up and a thank you!

I am still writing catch up posts from MARCH!

I thought "Hook and a Book" would be a fun weekly post to do this summer...thought I'd get an early start. 

On my hook...more squares for the CAL.  
The book....  I loved Tony Hollerman novels.  He passed away and his daughter took up the torch.  I am sooooo hoping I love her style of writing as much as her dad's.



I wore the Soloman's knot shawl to work...


I made a pasta salad for lunch one day...it was so good I made for 3 days in a row!


Osa's butt.  I mean, what is cuter than a Corgi booty?


Maybe a corgi FACE giving you kisses?



Kaela bought me these.....thank you sweetie...



Kerry sent me a surprise!  This cute zombie doll and coaster set! 




 Oh my gosh!  I love them....  Thank you Kerry!

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That Solomon knot shawl looks great! :) Love that Corgi face. Hugs and blessings, Tammy

Anitha said...

Lovely post.. the Solomon knot shawl looks gorgeous and the pasta salad look so yum.. the pictures of Corgi is cuteness overloaded.. have a fantastic day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...