Monday, June 1, 2015

Hook and a Book and an Octopus!

Whatcha reading?  

I'm reading another Sandford book....oh.my.gosh.  I don't know how I missed this one.  I thought I'd read it already, so glad I hadn't!




For May's CAL squares I squeaked these out just in time...one a day would have been a much smarter choice than all at once!  I'm sure the summer will find them easier to keep up with.



Kaela made me this lovely painted Octopus box for Mother's Day.   


She painted it on an old cigar box.  The lid slides off and on.   We put pads on the bottom so it won't scratch the furniture and she signed the interior.  I just adore this box, the colors are totally unexpected.  Thank you "Queen Noodle!"

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

Love the octopus cigar box. What a great mother's day gift! Kaela is so talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...