Monday, August 31, 2015

zombie purse and catch up

This month was fairly hectic with me heading back to work.    I had to change my routine with Osa to make sure she got enough playtime in after I got home.....and with the heat, that was difficult.  I haven't had much time for blogging either.  But that doesn't mean I am not doing "stuff!"

I am still plugging away on my CAL squares:


And for my craft along theme of altered art, I made a few things:

I already posted how I decoupaged a cigar box for work, along with a large P for my door.  But I also made a cigar box purse.    This one is for October.....



I have also been busy in the kitchen.....harvesting basil for pureed cubes.  I harvested 3 plants, 4 to go....



 and making my fresh strawberry cake, just because....


Dean and I attended a gala a couple weeks ago....here we are with some friends and co-workers...


no, they aren't ALL women, here I am with Ed....


This is one of the table arrangements, the roses were white.  It is drying naturally and still so lovely.


Wishing you all a happy week!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

You've been busy being productive and crafty. Iveyjust been working on getting ready for the start of school. Just started back today.

A Little Creation said...

You look beautiful!
Chris =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...